Having established our business goals as the premium provider of IT consultancy services in our region, we would like to reassure you that your personal data is safe with us. Do take the time to review our policy regarding your privacy protection and contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any concerns about this matter.
Iceberry is specialized both at identifying IT professional talents who seek to work as consultants, and at matching their qualifications and career plan with clients who need these experts to promote their business.
We use personal data only for this purpose and only where we have a proper legal basis for doing so.
Personal Data We Collect
- Name and Surname
- ID number
- Portrait photo
- Home address
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Proof of Education (Diploma)
- Skills and Competence
- Education and Career history
- Career development aspirations.
We Collect Personal Data in Several Ways
- Through Our Website or Third-Party Recruitment site
- Through Ads
- When Applicants Fill in Their Personal Data into Our Third-Party Competence Database Service Provider.
Through Our Website or Third-Party Recruitment site
While surfing the World Wide Web in a search for an IT position you may arrive at https://iceberry.se. If you then click the Apply (Ansök) button in one of our job postings, you are directed to a form, in which you fill your contact information and where you also can attach a resumé document.
When you in response to an ad, use the address email@example.com to apply for the advertised job by submitting your resumé as an email attachment, we obtain the personal data that you include.
Applicants Fill in Their Personal Data into Our Third-Party Competence Database
You may have been head-hunted by us. This means that our HR responsible has emailed you a request to feed your basic profile into our third-party processor and competence database.
What We Do with Personal Data
- Store the data in the database for up to 3 years.
- Format, revise, and generate a variety of profile combinations out of the data we have in the database. We do this to target your description at a match to jobs being offered on the market.
- Share your personal information as Word or PDF document that we attach to an email.
With Whom Do We Share Personal Data
- Clients and Prospect Clients
- Job brokers
111 20 Stockholm
- Do inform us if any of the details you shared with us is altered. For example, if you move to a new address, or if you have just acquired a new competency, or a diploma.
- You may request us to issue a report of the information that we keep about you.
- You may request that we delete your personal data altogether from our archive.